Payroll and Bookkeeping Services UK - For all your payroll and bookkeeping needs
Self Assessment Tax Returns
If you have more complicated tax affairs you may need to complete a tax return. There are also certain circumstances in which you will always need to complete a tax return - for example if you're self-employed, a company director or a trustee or if you have foreign income.
Payroll Services UK offer a wide range of Self Assessment services to suit your personal needs, call us today to discuss your requirements.
Self-employed and partnerships
If you're self-employed (including being a member of a partnership) you always have to complete a tax return
Company directors, ministers, Lloyd's names or members you always have to complete a tax return
You may have to complete a Self Assessment Tax Return if:
You've lived or worked abroad or aren't domiciled in the UK
Income above a certain level from savings, investment or property
Income from overseas
Your annual income is £100,000 or more
You need to claim certain expenses or reliefs
You owe tax and HMRC can't collect it through your tax code, or you prefer to pay direct
You have Capital Gains Tax to pay
You're a trustee
Contact us today for a free consultation and discussion!
Website Builder provided by  Vistaprint