top of page

Self Assessment Tax Returns

If you have more complicated tax affairs you may need to complete a tax return. There are also certain circumstances in which you will always need to complete a tax return - for example if you're self-employed, a company director or a trustee or if you have foreign income

Payroll Services UK offer a wide range of Self Assessment services to suit your personal needs, call us today to discuss your requirements.

Self-employed and partnerships

If you're self-employed (including being a member of a partnership) you always have to complete a tax return

Company directors, ministers, Lloyd's names or members  you always have to complete a tax return

You may have to complete a Self Assessment Tax Return if:

You've lived or worked abroad or aren't domiciled in the UK

Income above a certain level from savings, investment or property

Income from overseas

Your annual income is £100,000 or more

You need to claim certain expenses or reliefs

You owe tax and HMRC can't collect it through your tax code, or you prefer to pay direct

You have Capital Gains Tax to pay

You're a trustee

Contact us today for a free consultation and discussion

bottom of page